- If you just need inspiration a tip:Google the first thing that comes into your mind, but search the images. As soon as you have found one to your likeing, print it out and switch your computer off. Now see where this image takes you...
- Search for quotes you could use in your art
- Set yourself say 10 mins(on a timer, i use the one on my phone) to surf the internet and then go off and be creative
- If you have just bought a new art supply, search it in google, till you find a cool technique and then go and try it out
- Print out alphabet sheets: Just go onto word, select a font and blow it up to the size you want, now print and voila!You can now cut these out and use in your Art journal
- Use as a timer for the above
- Connect it to your computer and print and use the photos on it. Your phone will have the best (not best quality) photos on it, as you can just grab it and snap a picture when it seems right
- Listen to music
- Get a quote app, randomly select a quote and use this in your page
- Keep a list of things you love or hate or something like that and use this in your art
Those are my ideas on this subject, if you have any ideas please leave in a comment below also leave any requests for futur blogposts below.