Saturday 28 November 2009

What I've been up to....








Okay so I have this cool plan to make some photo FIMO coasters as christmas presents, so today i bought the supplies.A huge chunk of white FIMO and FIMO liquid with which you can transfere photos.So stay tuned for how that works out.
The yellow art journal page was made when i was at my friends staying over, so my art supplies where limited. I painted it at home and then did the glueing and journaling at theirs.I think it turned out okay but...As you can see Bella , Edward and Jacob are on it to and this is cause im a twilight junkie and must see NEW MOON( Im going tomorrow ) and I thought later i could post a review on it. That would be fun eh?
Then the next photo is on a canvas.Its going to Marie Antoinette.I felt inspired to paint it , after watching the film ( the one with Kirsten dunst as Marie Antoinette).You should watch it to . the costumes are amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!So what do you think so far?Im gonna take and post pictures as i go along. At the end i want it to be a mixed media painting.
The last page was inspired by ihanna's pagehttp://www.ihanna.nu/blog/?p=1016 . If you look closely you will even see I included her fab page in mine.It was so FUN.Its also a marie Antoinette meets LONDON page.
The last piece of news is that I bought the book: Journal Revolution.I will post a review later in the week.
So now you know what Im up to.Happy Art Journaling


1 comment:

  1. Wow, thanks for the link love, and love your pages! Black is fun, huh? I see my page in there!

    ReplyDelete