Tuesday 13 April 2010

Start drawing 1



Here is a quick drawing of my cats head whils he was lieing on the chair.It was so fun, but at the same time hard as he kept moving.I am not really a good drawer but after listening to this fab podcast(http://dannygregory.libsyn.com/), I really wanted to draw.So I am going to make it a weekly practise, that I draw at least one drawing per week.Drawing really lets you grow artisticly and dicover yourself.All you need is paper, a pencil(I recommend 2H) and a rubber(I recommend a kneadable putty rubber).So i will be posting a few drawing prompts over the next time.Starting today:

DRAW YOUR PET OR HOUSEPLANT OR ROOMIE AND WRITE YOURSELF POSITIVE AND CONSTRUCTIVE CRITASIMS, SO YOU CAN WORK ON THE BAD PARTS AND BE HAPPY ABOUT THE GOOD PARTS:)

No comments:

Post a Comment