I will do so once a week.Okay guys?
After doing all this, I sat infront of the telly with scissors, a glue roll(very handy) and my box of patterned papers.I just sat there and cut and pasted pretty images the whole evening.Very relaxing. At the end of it all I decided not to add any words as I find this page is like a picture of some secret coloured water.The girl looks like she is under water and it seems to tell me a a million things without any words and i did not want to ruin this.I really like this page.
The next one, is my version of journalgirl's prompt(what makes a miserable art journaler?).I used many layers of paint and paper scraps to gat the background, but I really do like the background.Then I just added my list :
- 1.She tries to exactly copy other peoples art.Just copy the elements you lika nd combine into your own style.
- She tests everything out before doing it. You should react frominstinct. Your art journal is you place to be free from judgement on how good things are.
- Isn't ever happy with what she creates.Sure we don not always create good pieces, but If you dont like the page, you at least liked the process right?
- She does not capture her personality and feelings in her art journal
- She always does the same basic thing. So say, text in corner and picture at top.Have fun and play with placemnt¨
- She lays one layer of background and then is done.Layer you back grounds.Layering is fun!
- She plans out her next page!Just be creative
At the moment I am challenging myself with daisyyellow april creative challenge, Make a list of 100 ways to use a paintbrush!It is hard,but very funa dn really makes your brain think creatively!I have 25 ideas so far!!!:)