Isnt't it lovely to go for a walk in the forest?I came up with this idea , where you collect things from the forsest and use these in your art journal.Here 's a list of a few ideas how you could do this:
- Let the colours of the forest inspire you next page
- Pressed flowers and leaves(cellotape in to stop them from crumbbling into your journal)
- tree rubbings, bring some paper and a pencil or crayon.You could even colour in the white areas of the rubbing to add a bit of colour
- Any scrap of paper you may find during your walk
- Take photos of any animyls, people or plants you see
- Flat stones can be stuck in
- random stones can be painted and used as decor or a paper weight
- Make artsy nature terrariums.I plan on doing and posting a tutorial on this, nce the weather warms up a bit.If you have any ideas for this please comment below!
- Draw animals or humans in the forest.Or if you don't feel confindent with your drawing skills, draw a tree or something.then now one can tell you it doesnt look like them!!
Yeah, thats all my ideas for now.If you have any please leave in a comment below and then I can do a part 2 reader ideas . that would be so cool thx.