Wednesday 24 February 2010

My art studio:What artsy stuff have I been up to?








I am a bit behind on taking photos of my latest art , but they are coming!So here is just an update of what I was up to about two weeks ago, sorry:)

Above you can see a single page I did to try out one of the art techniques i found on http://www.thepaperphantom.wordpress.com/ .It looks so cool!Love the technique.Now the reason I was not working is because I started making this lovely journal from scratch myself!!Its so amazing when you make your own art journal, you feel conected to the art you do on it in such a special way.Have you ever made a journal?I am planning a post soon, as I am now almost done.So anyway I needed to have somewhere to work, so I just used some paper.Now I have got this old book about Indians that is my art journal.Cause I'm still working on my journal.(Yes i have been working on it for about a month now, but whatever!:))




This is the cover for my sketchpad(not my art journal) with a really good quote on it.I want to grow as an artist and the best way to do so is to work on what you are bad at(so with me sketching from real life, not photos).Here is the quote:
It is only by drawing often, drawing everything , drawing incessantly , that one fine day you discover to your suprise that you have rendered something in its true character.
Camille Picasso




Lastly here is a watercolour pencil drawing of a falamingo I did.So see you soonXX
MAKEALIFE


No comments:

Post a Comment