Sunday 6 December 2009

Pretty Layers


This is my latest art journal page.Its done with loads of layers.Ive been watchîng lots of art journaling video, reading lots of books and surfing the web a lot.Many people are posting stuff about layers, so I thought id give it ago to.And this is what came out.
My layers:
1.I cut some pages out of an old book and after cutting em done to fit on the page i glued em down.
2.I painted over it with a watery gesso (just add lots of water)
3.Then I coverd the page with some light pink ink from my ink pad
4.And stamped down a celtichorese design in dark pink.
5.I dripped some blue paint down
6.I added two layers of blue paint, not painting over the stamps
7.Next I added some tipex stars and some pencil stars
8.Then using artists pitt pens I drew the girl and gave her a tipex bow
Done!!!!
Have fun and Happy Art Journaling!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment